- This website is operated by McGee’s Entertainment, s.r.o, Týnská 7, 110 00 Praha 1, IČO: 24807621, DIČ: CZ2480762, registered in the Czech Republic Městský soud v Praze, oddíl C, vložka 176093.
- Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and our cancellation policy. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- We are not responsible for the content of any external website to which a hypertext link from this website exists.
- Please note that programs and prices are subjects to alteration. We reserve the right to change the content of the website without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any interruption of service due to mechanical failure, accidents, heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Where the tour involves services provided by an external supplier (e.g. boat cruises and restaurants) we are not responsible for cancellations made by the supplier. In this event we will endeavour to provide alternative activities or, if this is not possible, we may refund the value of the activity not provided.
- When booking any activity you need to be physically and medically fit to meet the requirements of that activity. If you are unsure of any such issues, you can contact us and we will gladly find out the details for you.
- Private tour or group booking are payable at least 48 hours before the tour is due to start. Costs vary depending on your requirements.
- Customers are obliged to stay with their group and the guide. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and may incur expenses for which the customer will be liable.
- Customers who are abusive, intoxicated or whose behaviour is generally disruptive may be refused admittance to the tour or, if this behaviour becomes evident during the tour, may be asked to leave. In this event, no refund will be given.
- Any complaints must be raised immediately by coming in person to Prague Trips & Tickets office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints raised retrospectively will not be accepted.
- No refund will be given for unused tickets.
- We are not responsible for items lost or stolen during the course of your activity. Please ensure you have all your belongings with you during the activity, or that you have collected them all if the tour or activity requires you to deposit them for any reason (i.e. in a cloakroom).
- Refunds are available for tours purchased from us up to 48 hours before the tour is due to start, except in the circumstances detailed below. No refunds will be given after this time, however where possible an alternate date or time may be offered.
- No refunds will be given in the event you do not attend your tour. The tour departs promptly from the ticket centre and it is your responsibility to arrive on time. If you arrive late, however, you may be offered an alternative time or date for your tour if one is available.
- McGee’s Entertainment s.r.o. reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time, in which case, if circumstances permit, an alternative time or date will be offered. If an alternative time or date cannot be provided, a full refund will be given.
“My wife and I took this tour to get a broad experience of all the attractions in Prague. Tomáš was our guide, and he was extremely knowledgeable about the history, culture, architecture, folklore, and people. We were overwhelmed with good information. The tour is really all inclusive, with a meal and a boat ride on the Vltava. Tomáš was very easy to understand, walked and talked at a good pace, and was glad to answer our questions, even the dumb ones. This is a very good way to see the major landmarks in Prague and experience the city.Bob K, Prague
“Dobrý den, chtěla bych touto cestou poděkovat za úžasný zážitek, který nám poskytla Prohlídka Pražského hradu za soumraku. Hlavní dík patří průvodci Tomášovi, který nás nejen prováděl ale prohlídku okořenil pověstmi a historkami, které nejsou až tak známé. Ještě jednou, děkujeme (na prohlídce jsme byli v pátek 10. ledna 2014 od 18 hodin).Ivana a Karel Přibylovi, Liberec
““Klasse ! Pünktlich und freundlich !!!” Sehr gute Bewertung. Trotz Flugverspätung, war der Fahrer nach kurzer Benachrichtigung pünktlich am Flughafen !!Juergen from Hoehenkirchen, Germany
“This is a really great way to break up the sight seeing - our guide, Brian, was really entertaining and knowledgeable and the ghost stories of Prague were fascinating! We also did the extended paranormal tour of the underground tunnels beneath Old Town Square which was a wonderful spooky extra and well worth the small extra charge. I'd recommend this to anyone, whether you believe in things that go bump in the night or not...J S, London, United Kingdom
“Our guide Emanuel [a Portuguese who spoke good clear English in an entertaining way] gave a fascinating tour of old dwellings - some around 800 years old, situated underneath the Prague Town Hall. The hour long tour should appeal to anyone with an interest in archaeology or history, particularly if not too upset by the occasional gruesome detail.David B, England
“We went on the tour on 4/12/12, our guide was Rebekah. We did the extended tour which included the underground tunnels. Our guide was great, friendly, fun and full of the Normal tales you find on this kind of trip. Almost every city we visit we end up on a ghost tour, we enjoy the stories and getting to see different parts and perspectives of a city. Ok we didn't see any ghosts, not an earth shattering surprise but we enjoyed it all never the less and thought it was very good value for money!Gordon-Joanne Northumberland